Did You Know?
- In almost ALL commercial leases the tenant is 100% responsible for the HVAC system and any costs to repair/replace. A little prevention goes a long way towards saving you money.
- Average cost of a minor repair is $700 and the average cost of a major repair is $3100 for commercial systems. Average replacement cost is $14,000.
- Regular maintenance, cleaning, and filter changes have been shown to prevent 80% of HVAC system breakdowns
- Regular maintenance, cleaning, and filter changes have been shown to reduce energy consumption up to 25%
- Breakdowns can leave a system inoperable for 7-10 days while parts are ordered. How will that affect your customers and employees, along with your top line revenue?
What Does a Maintenance Provide?
- Filter changes every 3 months (according to manufacturer recommendations)
- Cleaning the blower wheel, evap coil and treating the condensate drain pan
- Checking and adjusting blower motor belts
- Blowing out drain lines
- Testing all electrical components, capacitors, sequencers, etc. for proper
- Amp-ing out all major components
- Testing refrigerant temperatures and pressures
- Checking the sequence of operations on furnaces
- Testing the system’s safety circuit
- Confirming proper temperature split of conditioned air
- Members also receive 10% off any part or service (does not include complete replacement of refrigerant)
1 Rooftop Unit
- $80.33 monthly, or
- $964 annually
2 Rooftop Unit
- $139.83 monthly, or
- $1678 annually
3 Rooftop Unit
- $199.33 monthly, or
- $2392 annually